25 email marketing tools: comparing prices
Anyone who has ever thought about opening their own business must have heard of Email Marketing. In fact, even those who do not have much knowledge in this area have already encountered or received those emails with offers, news or data about a purchase.
You can't argue about the importance of using email marketing to improve your relationship with customers, but there is a big question: which tool to use? There are many different platforms and several of them are very complete and of good quality. In such cases, it ends up being smarter to consider the price and utilities of each one. This makes it easier to choose.
With that in mind, we have separated some of the main email marketing tools today and compared their prices. You can check everything in more detail below!
The E-Goi platform is an excellent choice in the email marketing area. It allows you to create, edit and send newsletters to your email list subscribers.
E-Goi also has its own models, ideal for those who are new to email marketing. In addition to the tool, E-Goi also has systems for sending web notifications and mobile apps.
The question of prices is very interesting, since he even has plans like the Starter and the Pro, only that everything is personalized. You select what you need yourself and it gives you a price based on it.
What you can say is that subscriptions start from R $ 63.75 per month. Just choose your personalized plan and see how much it gives to your company. To check out more, just follow the link on the official website and use the LARROSSA50 coupon to guarantee a 50% discount on the plan subscription!
To start our list, we have SendinBlue. This is easily one of the best email marketing systems you can find today, so it's worth checking out.
It not only allows you to configure the sending of emails, but you can change the layout of the emails and use SMS services to send messages. In terms of prices, SendinBlue has several plans:
- Free: no charge – Unlimited contacts
- Lite: $ 25 per month – Unlimited contacts and no daily shipping fee
- Premium: $ 65 per month – Unlimited contacts, marketing automation, Facebook ads, chat, optimized shipping times, landing page editor and multi-user access
- Business: Personalized price for the company – Premium features, support for more than 10 users, managed configurations and priority support, dedicated account manager, dedicated infrastructure, priority shipping and SSO (SAML).
If you found it interesting, just check out the link below.
There is a good chance you have heard of Mailchimp, considering how popular it is. But more than that, it is also one of the most useful email marketing tools you can find today.
It offers an excellent email editor, lists your contacts' profiles, verifies interactions, etc. It even comes with nine different mobile apps.
All so that you can send emails, check your status, check possible interactions of your contacts and more. Current prices are as follows:
- Free: no cost – 7 marketing channels, 1-step automation, basic templates, marketing CRM, surveys, websites and custom domains
- Essential: $ 9.99 per month – Free features, all email templates, multi-step automation, personalized branding, 24-hour support
- Pattern: $ 14.99 per month – Essentials features, customer journey builder, Advanced audience information, ads, customizable templates and behavioral targeting automation
- Premium: $ 299 per month – Standard features, advanced segmentation, multi-varied testing, unlimited uses and role-based access and phone support
You can learn more about Mailchimp at the link.
GetResponse is not so different from other email marketing tools, but it has a very interesting feature. Basically, your email editor allows you to have a preview of the look of your messages.
This goes for both how they will be on the PC or on smartphones. As it is very important to know if the layout works well both ways, this is a more than positive point.
The tool also gives you the option to import images from Flickr, Facebook and iStock. Other than that, there is an option to sell products directly from your emails by adding PayPal buttons to the message.
Another very interesting feature makes scheduling sending emails easier, as you can simply drag messages to a specific day on the calendar. Prices are as follows:
- Basic: $ 15 per month – Email marketing, autoresponders, Unlimited landing pages, unlimited automation templates, 1 sales funnel, unlimited lead generation funnels, Facebook ads and digital product sales
- Plus: $ 49 per month – Everything from Basics, Automation creator (5 workflows), web seminars (100 participants), rating and contact tags, sales funnels (5 funnels), up to 3 users and webinar funnels (5 funnels)
- Professional: $ 99 per month – Everything from Plus, creator of unlimited automation, paid webinars, webinars (300 participants), unlimited sales funnels, unlimited webinar funnels, up to 5 users and webinars on demand
- Max: Personalized price for the company – Everything from the Professional, transaction emails, dedicated support, dedicated IP address, delivery capacity consulting, single sign-on (SSO), web seminars (500 participants) and email campaign consulting
Check out more about GetResponse by accessing the link.
LeadLovers is not only focused on email marketing and also offers tools for creating landing pages and members' area for distance learning. This ends up making this option very good for anyone who wants to sell courses online.
Only in the part dedicated to emails, the tool brings creation of ready-made templates, scheduling and automatic sending of emails and creation or import of contact list. You can also create SMS Marketing campaigns and integrations with CRM. Prices are:
- Monthly: R $ 184 per month
- Yearly: R $ 147 per month
Just access the link to know all the features of LeadLovers!
BombBomb is a little different from other email marketing tools. Although the normal thing is to see these platforms focus on the layout and email templates, BombBomb prefers to work with videos.
You can record videos directly with their app or upload existing files. Then, they are sent as normal newsletters, and your contacts can even respond with videos if they want.
The idea is very interesting and the price is as follows:
- Individual: $ 468 per year
- Individual Plus: $ 588 per year
If you are interested, you can check out more at this link.
7. Active Campaign
Active Campaign is a good option for those who want to get the attention of their customers. As it already includes a complete CRM system and a marketing automation program, it is easier to improve the relationship with the customer.
It helps you to gather detailed information about each of your customers, dividing them into lists based on interests, locations, etc. The cool thing is that it also includes a very interesting email editor, which allows you to leave the design the way you imagine it yourself.
Currently available subscriptions cost the following:
- Lite: $ 9 per month
- Plus: $ 49 per month
- Professional: $ 129 per month
- Enterprise: $ 229 per month
For those interested, you can check out even more by accessing the link.
Campayn is a very good option for those who are starting to think about sending emails in a more serious and professional way. We say this because it is very easy to learn to use and has a very simple and intuitive interface.
It also allows you to import your contacts from various other apps and services, such as Gmail, Yahoo! Mail, Outlook, etc. The app also offers beautiful templates for your emails, as well as an editor.
Sending messages is also made easier, being possible to segment your contact lists according to the content of the emails. Prices are as follows:
- Basic (500 contacts): free – up to 12,500 emails to 500 different contacts
- Basic (3,000 contacts): $ 19 per month – up to 15,000 emails for 3,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (3,000 contacts): $ 39 per month – unlimited emails for 3,000 different contacts
- Basic (5,000 contacts): $ 49 per month – 25,000 emails to 5,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (5,000 contacts): $ 99 per month – unlimited emails for 5,000 different contacts
- Basic (10,000 contacts): $ 69 per month – 50,000 emails to 10,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (10,000 contacts): $ 139 per month – unlimited emails for 10,000 different contacts
- Basic (25,000 contacts): $ 149 per month – 125,000 emails to 25,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (25,000 contacts): $ 299 per month – unlimited emails for 25,000 different contacts
- Basic (50,000 contacts): $ 199 per month – 250,000 emails to 50,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (50,000 contacts): $ 399 per month – unlimited emails for 50,000 different contacts
- Basic (75,000 contacts): $ 249 per month – 375,000 emails to 75,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (75,000 contacts): $ 499 per month – unlimited emails for 75,000 different contacts
- Basic (100,000 contacts): $ 299 per month – 500,000 emails to 100,000 different contacts
- Unlimited (100,000 contacts): $ 599 per month – unlimited emails for 100,000 different contacts
For those who liked the tool, just access the official website.
9. Constant Contact
Constant Contact can be considered more specific than other email marketing tools. In general, it is more suitable for those who maintain a very constant contact with their customers.
This happens to those who hold many events, promotions and offer discounts on their products, for example. The tool can help you plan future events, create pages for registration and attendance confirmation, send reminders to your contacts by email and on social networks, etc. The subscription plans are below:
- Email: $ 20 per month
- Email Plus: $ 45 per month
You can check it all out with the link.
AWeber focuses on getting people really interested in your products / services to receive your emails. It integrates natively with WordPress, PayPal and Facebook so you can add people who already have some kind of interaction with your company.
In addition, there are two very interesting mobile apps where you can check your status and add subscribers anywhere. Prices can be seen below:
- Basic: free – Up to 500 subscribers
- Pro: varies between US $ 19 to US $ 149 per month – From 0 to 25,000 subscribers
If you found it interesting, you can check out more by accessing the link.
11. Benchmark Email
Our next suggestion is Benchmark Email, which helps you send emails with a neat look to any platform. Their email editor allows you to choose from a wide variety of layouts for text and media.
You can still increase the design with different color schemes, something that you can change according to the messages. The tool's interface is very clean and can be used in several different languages.
Prices depend a lot on your number of contacts, which can be completely personalized. So let's start from the base price of the minimum of 500 contacts:
- Free: free of charge – Up to 250 submissions per month – Suggested for beginners
- Premium: R $ 59.50 – Unlimited shipping per month – Suggested for small and medium companies
- Enterprise: personalized cost with the sales team – Unlimited shipping per month – Suggested for large companies
If you found the Benchmark Email legal, you can check out more with this link.
12. Campaign Monitor
Campaign Monitor is very suitable for anyone who wants their emails to stand out. It greatly facilitates the task of creating your own layouts, giving you tools to customize templates as you wish.
If you have good programming skills, you can go further and create very interesting and different designs. Prices are as follows:
- Basic: $ 9 per month
- Unlimited: $ 29 per month
- Premier: $ 1499 per month
If you're interested, you can check out more about Campaign Monitor at the link.
Our next tip is MailerLite, which is not that different from the other email marketing tools on our list. They have email automation and customization, landing pages, and 24-hour support.
Basically, it is a very complete option that cannot go unnoticed. The current plans are:
- Free: no cost – 12,000 shipments for up to 1,000 contacts
- Unlimited: from $ 10 per month – unlimited shipments from 1,000 contacts
The unlimited plan we mentioned above has its price scaled according to your number of contacts. If you liked MailerLite, just check the official website to find out more.
14. Mad Mimi
Mad Mimi focuses mainly on sending emails instead of worrying about other marketing strategies. This is great for those who really only need this feature and don't care much about the rest yet.
The email editor is very easy to move and offers themes based on color schemes and blocks of content. It is still possible to integrate the app with some social networks.
Prices are based entirely on the features offered and the number of contacts, but the basis of the plans is:
- Basic: from $ 10 per month – from 500 contacts
- Pro: from $ 42 per month – from 10,000 contacts
- Silver: from $ 199 per month – from 50,000 contacts
- Gold: from $ 1,049 per month – from 350,000 contacts
Check out more about Mad Mimi at this link.
Mailigen is a tool that allows you to combine email marketing with mobile resources. This way, it is easier to reach your target audience by segmenting the medium in which messages will be sent.
The cool thing is that you will have unique features for each type of device. The most usual email is very familiar and with known functions, while the SMS one focuses on objectivity and ends up being more efficient for shorter ads.
The pricing scheme varies entirely according to your subscribers. On a minimum basis of 500 subscribers, the price is $ 10 a month and on from there. If you found it interesting, just access the link to learn more.
FreshMail is the perfect tool for those who want to make their emails more interesting. It offers differentiated templates, with high resolution images, attractive fonts and very detailed layouts.
You can also create your own design, which is a good idea for anyone who wants something personalized. The best thing is that the email editor is very simple and easy to learn to use.
Like so many others, prices vary according to the number of contacts you have. Still, the basics for a minimum of 1,000 subscribers are:
- Starter: from $ 13 per month
- Standard: from $ 49 per month
- Pro: from $ 99 per month
- Enterprise: from $ 662 per month
If you are interested, you can learn more about FreshMail at the link.
The Emma tool can be great in the entire process of planning, creating, designing and sending your email marketing. That's because it is very easy to use, comes with beautiful email templates, offers specific layouts for certain occasions and much more.
If you can still spend a little, Emma's team can still create custom designs for your company and brand. Pretty interesting, isn't it? Only this comes with the following prices:
- Pro: from $ 89 per month
- + Plus: from $ 159 per month
- Emma HQ: from $ 279 per month
Check out more about the tool by accessing the link.
IContact is another option that is worth considering. It has a very good tool for you to add all your contacts from different apps to your email list.
It can even be integrated with other apps to check what your customers are buying. This definitely makes it easier to gather information to segment your lists.
You can also use iContacts to make updates on Twitter and Facebook so that there is synchronization with the sending of your emails. The scheme works based on the number of your contacts.
With a minimum base of 500 contacts, for example, you have the following prices:
- Base: $ 30 per month
- Pro: $ 61 per month
Of course, the price grows according to your list of subscribers. You can check all this and more at the link.
Mailjet is an excellent alternative for both experienced users and beginners. It has a simple interface and allows you to customize themes and layouts of emails.
It is also possible to segment the audience of emails based on the messages sent. Currently, their prices are:
- Free: free of charge – up to 6,000 shipments per month
- Basic: $ 9 per month – up to 30,000 submissions per month
- Premium: $ 21 per month – up to 30,000 submissions per month and extra features
- Enterprise: price to be agreed – Suggested for large companies
Check out more at the link below.
MailUp can be the perfect option for those who have a very extensive contact list and need help to manage it efficiently. With the app, you can make advanced planning of your messages and recipients.
In addition, you also have a great quality email editor. The bad thing is that the prices of the various plans offered can only be checked by contacting their team. Check out more at the link below.
Sendicate is a more suitable tool for those looking for a simple and easy to use solution when it comes to email marketing. Its interface is much cleaner, intuitive and explanatory than most.
Basically, it is one of the most interesting options for those who are more beginners in the field. Your prices totally depending on the number of emails you want to send and contacts you have:
- Basic: free of charge – 1,000 submissions for up to 500 contacts
- Unlimited: from $ 9 per month – unlimited shipping from 1 contact
Check out more at the link below.
In addition to the usual services of Email Marketing apps, Sendloop also allows you to import all your information and contacts from other services. This makes the transition to service a lot easier.
If you want, you can also integrate the app with your website to check in detail your customers' interaction with it. The price is defined in a personalized way and thinking about what your company needs.
Just to give you an idea, Sendloop at least reports that the most basic plan costs $ 9 a month. Check out more at the link below.
Drip can be another great solution for those looking for email marketing solutions. This is actually a CRM system that you can use to manage your company's relationship with your customer in a variety of ways.
The email marketing tool is just one of its many uses. For that reason, it is more indicated by those looking for something very complete.
Drip only has one plan, but its price varies according to the number of contacts you have. The initial is US $ 19 per month for those who have 100 contacts and can go up as much as they need.
You can check out more on the official website.
ConvertKit is our next suggestion and is really worth checking out. This software has everything you need from an email marketing tool and is still very easy to set up.
The interface is very easy to understand, a great positive point for those who have never used a tool of this type before. Highlighted are only the really important resources for managing email marketing.
You can choose to create forms and landing pages with the ready templates they offer, for example. The price depends on the plan and how many contacts you have:
- Free: free of charge – Up to 1,000 subscribers
- Complete: from $ 29 per month – depends on the number of subscribers
If you are interested, just access the following link to learn more.
To end our list, let's suggest Keap. So with some other options on our list, this is a very complete CRM system with an email marketing tool.
With this system, it is much easier to organize your contacts and manage to communicate more efficiently with customers. Other than that, they have very interesting options to accompany all communication.
This way, your company's employees are not lost if they start a conversation with a customer who has previously contacted them. Prices are:
- Keap Grow: $ 79 per month
- Keap Pro: $ 149 per month
- Infusionsoft: $ 199 per month
You can check this and more by accessing the link.
Did you like the Email Marketing tools?
Did you take advantage of our list to get to know good Email Marketing tools? So don't forget to leave your comment telling us which tool looked most interesting and if you've used any of them before!