4 Ways to Post on Instagram from Your Computer
Instagram is a social network that is increasingly popular, being widely used by art and photography lovers, in addition to many other categories. Anyone who uses a computer to edit the images they want to post on Instagram may want to know how to do this from their PC.
After all, having to send edits to the smartphone after editing is much more work, and being able to do everything on the same device helps to avoid unnecessary compressions. In this article, we're going to teach you how to do this. Check it out below!
1. Use the browser's mobile mode
Admittedly, not every browser offers this tool, but at least Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox do. If you use another of the best internet browsers, you can check whether you have it or not by following the steps in the guide.
The process is extremely simple to be done, as long as you activate the browser's mobile mode. To do this, follow the steps:
- Then click on the button F12 on your keyboard. It is just above the delete key on common keyboards;
- Now click on a smartphone and tablet icon. When you hover over it, it will say Toggle Device Toolbar. If you prefer, you can use the shortcut CTRL + Shift + M with the console of F12 open;
- With that, the browser will emulate a mobile browser. You will need to refresh the page either by clicking the button next to the URL bar or clicking the button F5;
- Now you will actually see the page for smartphones. Just click on the square button with a + in the center to post to Instagram from the computer, or in the camera icon in the upper left corner to create a Stories;
- You will see the file explorer open so you can browse and find the image or video you want to post. Select and follow the normal steps, making the desired edits!
2. Use an Android emulator
Another option that is really easy and simple to do is to use one of the best Android emulators for PC. With them, you will be able to run any Android app on your computer!
One of the best available is BlueStacks which, as heavy as it is, has the least amount of bugs and problems. If you want a lighter alternative, check out the Android emulators for the weak PC too!
3. Use extensions in your browser!
If none of the above options appealed to you, there are also several different extensions that allow you to post to Instagram from your computer. Keep in mind, however, that most of them only work on Chrome, one of the best internet browsers.
Here, we'll briefly talk about two of the best and most popular, top rated in the Chrome Web Store: Inssist and App for Instagram.
- insist: With this extension, you'll be able to upload basically anything (be it photos, videos, Reels, and even Stories directly from your browser.
In addition, you'll be able to schedule posts as you wish, send direct messages, comment on photos, and much more. Finally, it's completely free, without any advertisements!
- App for Instagram: App for Instagram is another way to post to the social network from your computer, allowing you to upload videos, photos, IGTV videos, and even Stories directly. It's not as complete as Inssist, but it works too.
4. Use some program to manage the social network
The last suggestion is one that will be paid and much more complete, allowing you to do everything with your Instagram. For example, send direct messages automatically, schedule posts, and more.
Below, we'll talk about some of the best and most popular options in this category that anyone is sure to be able to use. Check out:
- ScaleHot: The first is ScaleHot, a tool with which you'll be able to automate your entire profile and always get new followers daily.
It's so simple to use that, in just 20 minutes, you'll be able to schedule every blog post for the week! You can also plan how your posts will look in your feed, automatically send direct messages to new followers, and organize all kinds of targeting. Follow the link and get a 7 day free trial!
- Grow Social: Grow Social is a platform that has been available for 5 years, and that has not stopped growing since then. It will automate your Instagram, and it's completely safe to use.
Among its benefits are automating interactions such as likes and following new people, automatically sending messages, scheduling posts to post to Instagram from the computer, various interaction filters, and graphs and reports. Check out more and get 3 days of free trials right now!
- Engaji: Another very similar platform is Engaji, which will automatically increase the performance of your Instagram profile. With it, you'll be able to optimize results, strengthen your relationship with customers, and more.
In addition, you'll be able to create personalized welcome messages, schedule posts for both posts and your feed, filter by profile, find similar profiles to connect to, find other people who have bookmarked your city, filter by hashtags… anyway, everything a little. Follow the link and get 10% off with the coupon larrossa. And if you don't like it, you can get the money back within 7 days!
- Social Stim: The last option is one that was more focused on TikTok, but currently works very well for Instagram, allowing you to post on the platform from your computer.
It offers you all the tools you need to get new followers on various social networks. Allows you to better drive traffic and even increase your sales. Check out more by following the link, and get a 5 day free trial!
Did you like the guide on ways to post to Instagram from your computer?
Leave your opinion about our article in the comments, telling you if we've helped you post on Instagram or if you're still having problems.