Download music on flash drive: step by step
If you're looking to hear your music on a new speaker but don't want to plug in your smartphone or computer, check out our tips on how to download music on the thumb drive.
Read on, see how to download and learn how to put them in removable storage!
How to download the songs?
Before we can actually teach you how to download music online on your flash drive, we need to teach you how to download it to your computer so that you can then pass it on to your mobile storage device. In order to exemplify, we will use SoundCloud, one of the best known for this.
What is SoundCloud?
If you don't know him yet, here we will explain what he is. It is possibly the most popular site for downloading free music out there, being very easy to use to upload download sounds to listen to music offline, especially if what you are looking for are independent artists, no matter how big some artists use it. SoundCloud.
Created in 2007 by Alexander Ljung and Eric Wahlforss, it is a European platform for online audio distribution and music sharing based in Berlin, Germany, which allows you to upload, promote and share audios.
Currently, it has more than 175 million monthly users worldwide, offering both free and paid plans and being available in internet browsers and in apps for Android or iPhone.
It served to profoundly influence the music industry through the success of many artists who emerged from that service. It receives support from many investors, in addition to other social networks, such as Twitter.
It offers a lot of music, even though most of the offer is restricted to online streaming. However, it is quite easy to find a considerable selection of songs of all styles to download, being one of the best options for those who want to download music online and put it on the thumb drive.
In addition, if you like to be always ahead of the new fashions, using SoundCloud can be an excellent option, since many new artists who did not reach the ears of the majority use it.
It is very easy to use it to download, you only need to create an account for that. Below are the steps you need to follow in order to download the contents from here:
- First, you will need to go to the official website of the platform;
- Then, click on the orange button in the middle of the screen that says “Sign up for free ” to create the account;
- Decide how you want to create it (by connecting to your Facebook, Google or Apple account), enter your age and gender, your display name and proceed;
- To be able to download music online like this, you must then search for the name of the song you want to download and then hope that by clicking on the More, have the option of Download;
- A sure way to download everything, however unofficial, is through the Sound Cloud Downloader, accessible through the link;
- In it, just paste the URL of the SoundCloud song you want to download and you can download any song!
How to put them on the flash drive?
Now that you've managed to download all the songs you want on your computer, it's time to transfer them to the thumb drive. The process for doing this is really simple, being the same as if you wanted to put any file on a flash drive. Follow the steps:
- After you have downloaded all the songs you want to play, connect the pen drive to your computer and wait for it to be recognized by the system;
- Then, make sure you have enough space available to transfer the songs to him;
- If so, browse the Windows folder explorer (or your operating system) to where you downloaded the sounds;
- Select them all by clicking the left mouse button on one, clicking the button "Shift" on the keyboard and then clicking on the bottom of the list;
- Finally, just drag to the USB stick to put it on and wait for the transfer to finish. If you prefer, you can right-click on the selection you made, click "Copy" go to the pen drive folder, right-click again and then "Necklace".
Did you like our tips on how to download music on the flash drive?
Leave in the comments if you already knew our step by step or if we help you with that. Don't forget to check out the best apps for listening to music offline and check out the most popular songs on TikTok!