How to find and delete apps you never use on Android!
One of the main causes of low storage on smartphones is having too many apps installed, many of which you don't even use. In this article, we'll teach you how to easily find and delete apps you never use.
If you are interested in finding out which apps are simply taking up space for no reason on your smartphone, just check out this guide to delete them and release many mega (or giga) right now!
How to find and delete apps you never use on Android?
Without undue delay, we will teach you the main steps that are required to do this. It's really simple!
- 1. The first step is to install the app. Files Of google. It is one of the best file managers for Android, and you can see more by following this link to the Play Store;
- two. With it installed, open it and on the app's home screen, tap free memory;
- 3. On this screen, you can see exactly how much of your storage is being used;
- 4. By tapping on storage, you will be able to see a breakdown of what is using it;
- 5. Now, tap the option to Apps to find and delete apps you never use;
- 6. In the upper-right corner of your screen, tap the three dots;
- 7. Then tap Order by:;
- 8. Select most recent first or oldest first;
- 9. On this screen, you'll find which apps you've never been on Android and you'll be able to delete them;
- 10. To delete, tap the three-dot menu beside it and then tap Uninstall;
- 11. Repeat the process for each of the apps you want to remove from your Android smartphone and you're done!
And how to do this using Samsung My Files?
Now, if you have a Samsung smartphone, the default file management app is My Files. It has a very similar functionality to Google Files to find and delete apps you never use. To use it, follow the steps:
- 1. To get started, open the My Files app. To do this, just search for My Files in the search bar of your smartphone;
- two. Now scroll to the end and then tap the option Analyze storage;
- 3. Then at the bottom of the next screen you will find the option unused apps. Tap it to find and delete apps you never use;
- 4. Finally, just select the ones you want to delete and tap on the Uninstall!
Did you like our guide?
Leave your opinion in the comments, letting us know if we were able to help you free up more storage space on your smartphone or if you had any problems.
Images by DepositPhotos.