How to search for new filters in Stories: step by step
Stories are a great way to share short moments with followers, whether they are friends or customers. And to use them even better, it's good to look for new filters in Stories!
Filters allow you to further improve engagement with followers. So learning how to use them and looking for the best ones to use in Stories is essential. Learn how you can do it here!
How to look for new filters in Stories
The process we'll teach you in this guide is relatively new, but it's by far the best and most effective. Just use a search tool implemented directly in Stories! Follow the steps:
- 1. To get started, open the Instagram app and click the create a new post icon;
- two. You will then be able to choose which type of publication you want to do. Drag to the side to select the story;
- 3. There, next to the capture icon, you will see some filters you can use. Drag to the side until it stops and you will see a magnifying glass icon, and below it is written Search Effects. Tap this magnifying glass to look for new filters in Stories;
- 4. With that, you will open the Effects gallery, where you will see all the filters you can choose;
- 5. At the top, you can select to see the filters Saved, filters of who is Following, for Reels, fur Instagram, for Selfies, in Love, in Color and light, in camera styles, in moods, funny, in "Surroundings", in Animals, in science fiction and fantasy, weird and scary, in Events, in fandom, in Causes, immersive, in AR world, in Games, it's from Appearance;
- In addition, you can also search for new filters in Stories however you like by tapping the magnifying glass in the upper right corner;
- 6. In the screen of the filter you select, you can Test it by tapping the button in the lower left corner, the To save on the bookmark icon, send it as Direct message by tapping the arrow icon, and see more options, where you can report and see More of the creator;
- 7. If you have chosen Test, will be taken to the camera to see how it looks. If you like it, you can tap the filter name at the bottom and then and To save so that it is always accessible for you!
There is also another way to use interesting filters. It only applies in cases where you see some video that is using it and you want to use it too. Still, it's very useful and really handy to use to look for new filters in Stories. Check out:
- 1. Use Instagram as usual until you find a Stories that uses a filter you like;
- two. In this Stories, right below the person's profile name will be the name of the filter they are using. Tap the name;
- 3. And ready! This filter is now added to your library. To find it, just go to Instagram's camera!
Did you like our guide?
Leave a comment saying if you've learned how to look for new filters in Stories or if you're still having problems. Also, don't forget to check out how to create filters for Instagram Stories!
Images by DepositPhotos.