How to share Tweet on Instagram stories?
If you enjoy using both Twitter and Instagram, it's quite possible that you've been in a situation where you want to share a Tweet in Instagram Stories, which until recently wasn't possible natively.
In fact, you can only do this if you use iPhone, as the tool has not yet been implemented on Android. Still, you can share on Android using an external app. So if you're interested in learning how to do this, check out our guide below!
How to Tweet Instagram Stories on iPhone
This is something users of both platforms certainly missed a lot until it was added. Now, in June 2021, the functionality has finally been added! The steps are pretty simple, too, so anyone will make it. Check out:
- To get started, open the app from Twitter on your iOS device. The Instagram app must also be installed on the smartphone;
- Now tap the share icon in a public Tweet. If the Tweet is protected, this is not possible;
- Then tap the Instagram icon that is accompanied by Instagram Stories to share the Tweet;
- With this, the Tweet will be pasted as a sticker on your Stories. You can write over the top, add other stickers, and more. To proceed, tap Send to;
- In the small menu that will open, you can tap on Share, beside your story, to complete the process!
Simple, isn't it?
And how to do this on Android?
As mentioned, the tool has not yet been natively implemented on Android. In other words, in order to share a Tweet on Instagram Stories, you'll have to use a third app, called Twiger:
- The first step will be to install the app on Android. Follow the link to the Play Store for this;
- With the app installed, now open Twitter. It's worth mentioning that Instagram also needs to be installed in order to proceed;
- Now tap the share button on the Tweet you want. As with the iPhone, you can only share public Tweets;
- Then, to share a Tweet to Instagram Stories, tap copy link;
- It's time to open the app for Twiger. In it, you will see in the middle of the screen a bar where you should paste the link;
- Tap the round green button with an arrow in the middle;
- You will see a preview of how the sharing is going. You can change the background color and make some other adjustments, including enabling dark mode (or dark theme) and remove the watermark that says Made by Twiger. Of course, you need to pay for the latter;
- If you like how it looks, just tap the Share on Instagram to continue;
- On Instagram, you can make any adjustments you want, writing over them, adding stickers, and more;
- tap Send to and then in Share beside your story to conclude!
Of course, it's not that simple, but it's still quite possible!
So, did you like our guide on how to share Tweets on Instagram Stories?
Leave a comment with your opinion, saying if we were able to help you or if you have any questions. Also, don't forget to check how to delete your Twitter account and how to download videos from Twitter!