How to turn TikTok sound into iPhone alarm clock
Many of us like to use TikTok to pass the time. After all, the contents are short videos and a lot of fun! They usually have some sound or music associated with them, which often goes viral. Something that has become common is turning some TikTok sound into the alarm clock or iPhone ringtone.
If you want to learn how to do this, you are in the right guide. Unfortunately, due to certain Apple limitations, the process is much more laborious than it could (or even should) be. Anyway, check out our guide below!
How to turn a TikTok sound into an iPhone alarm clock
Okay, let's get down to business. Remember that the process is boring and can take a while.
1. Find the audio you want to use
There are a few ways you can do this:
- The first is directly on the TikTok video;
- To do this, just tap the icon of Share and then tap on Save Video.
Now, if the content creator doesn't allow you to download it directly, you'll need to record the screen:
- Go to the app of Settings;
- Then tap Control Center;
- Scroll down until you find the option to Screen Recording and touch the + green on the side;
- Go to the video that has the TikTok sound you want to turn into your iPhone alarm clock;
- Open Control Center by dragging from the bottom of the screen to the top and tapping the icon Screen Recording;
- When the video ends, end recording.
Finally, if the creator added their own sounds on top of the song, but you just want it:
- Tap the music icon at the bottom of the screen;
- Then tap Add to Favorites;
- Tap on your profile icon, tap on the icon Favorites, and then go to sounds;
- Now, turn on screen recording and play the TikTok sound you want to make your iPhone alarm clock. When he's done, finish recording!
With all that done, let's go to the next step.
2. Converting video to audio
Okay. Now that we have a video with the sound, we need to extract it, don't we? There are two ways to do this: using conversion apps or conversion sites.
- Download some video to audio conversion app. In this guide, we use the AudioConvert, but anyone will do;
- Open the app and tap the + at the top of the screen;
- tap import videos. You will have to give access to your Photos;
- Now browse to the video you downloaded or in the screen recording and tap on it;
- Then tap the video again and then tap Extract audio(Easy) to get the TikTok sound you want to turn into your iPhone alarm clock;
- Choose which format you want (we recommend mp3) and which part of the audio you want. tap To start, choose the name, and tap OK;
- Now tap the audio you created and tap Most;
- tap To send, scroll up, and tap save to files. If you use another app, be sure to send the audio to the Files.
The process on websites is very similar, even though it offers fewer options:
- Follow the link to the online-convert in any of the best internet browsers;
- tap Choose Files. Select Photo Library and find the downloaded or recorded video;
- Choose the options you want and tap Start conversion;
- When finished, tap Download. That's it, the TikTok sound you want to turn into your iPhone's alarm clock will be in your browser's Downloads.
3. Import the TikTok sound you want to make your iPhone alarm clock into GarageBand
It is necessary to use yet another app! As mentioned, the process is genuinely much more complicated than it should (and could) be.
- Download the GarageBand if it is not already installed on your iPhone;
- Then tap the + in the upper right corner of the screen;
- Navigate to the Audio recorder and tap the -mic icon to open it;
- Tap the icon of trails at the top right corner. It is the third, from left to right;
- There, tap the icon of loops. It is second from right to left in the upper right corner of the screen;
- On the new screen, tap Files to navigate to the TikTok sound you want to make your iPhone alarm clock;
- tap Explore items in the Files app;
- Browse to the location where you saved the file and tap it;
- When it appears in the main window, tap and hold it and then drag it to the first track.
4. Increase audio duration
iPhone ringtones are 30 seconds long. In other words, the ideal is that you increase the duration of the sound of the TikTok that you want to turn into the iPhone's alarm clock to 30 seconds. To do this, follow the steps:
- Tap the icon of + in the upper right corner of the screen;
- tap Section A is on Manual, change to 30 and touch OK at the top right corner;
- Now tap the sound twice and tap Settings;
- Then enable the option to Looped and touch OK at the top right corner;
- To save the TikTok sound you want to make the iPhone alarm clock, tap the arrow in the upper right corner and tap My songs.
5. Export and set as ringtone!
Okay, we've reached the final stage of the process:
- You will see the project you just edited on the screen. Tap and hold it until a menu appears;
- tap Share;
- Tap now on Touch;
- If the screen appears saying that Ring duration needs to be adjusted, touch Continue;
- Write the desired name and tap Export;
- tap Use sound like…;
- And finally select when you want to use it as a ringtone.
With that, you'll also be able to use the TikTok sound as an iPhone alarm clock. Just go to the Clock app and set it as a ringtone!
So, what did you think of the guide on how to turn TikTok sound into iPhone alarm clock?
Leave a comment with your opinion, saying if we were able to help you or if you still have questions about how to do this.
Images by DepositPhotos.