What is KineMaster and how to use it? [Guia Completo]
Whoever likes to create videos, whether they are amateurs or as a profession, is always wanting to make them better. A highly recommended mobile tool for this is KineMaster, a free app with a paid version that allows the creation of professional videos.
Keep reading below and find out everything you need about this application, in addition to being able to check out a step by step how to use it!
First, we will explain what KineMaster is, so that we can approach the tutorial on how to use it for your benefit.
He is a video editor that has a really large number of features and tools. Its main objective is to be a platform that brings together all the video editing tools you may want in one package, available for any mobile device.
When it was launched, KineMaster was an exclusive app for Android smartphones, making iOS supporters have to look for alternative solutions. However, in 2017 the iPhone and iPad version was launched.
It is such a good and complete application that, for many, it surpasses all options for Windows or Mac, so that to use it on the computer they download Android emulator to be able to install.
As mentioned, it is free to use, offering almost all the tools present in video editors for everyone. However, everything you edit through the app will have a watermark, in addition to advertisements and even some usage limitations. The main KineMaster tools are listed below:
- Add and combine multiple layers of videos, images, stickers, special effects and text (including handwriting), so adding subtitles to videos is easy;
- You can share everything you create on any of the major social networks, such as YouTube, Facebook feeds or Stories, Instagram feeds or Stories and more;
- Inversion of the videos, in order to reproduce them backwards;
- Various blending modes to create innovative and beautiful effects;
- Add new audio tracks, including voiceovers, background music, vocal changes and sound effects;
- Simpler edits, such as trimming, separating or cropping your video;
- KineMaster Resource Store that gives users access to music, graphic clips, fonts, stickers and transitions, among many other things, to make your videos even better. The store receives weekly updates;
- Video speed control so you can create a time-lapse or slow motion effect;
- Various equalizer presets, ducking and volume control tools to create immersive audio;
- Editing key frames so you can add movement to the layers;
- Export videos in quality up to 4K 2160p at 30 frames per second;
- Varied color filters to make the video even more striking.
In addition, you can pay for the premium version to remove the watermark and advertisements, as well as access to many new professional presets for the tools and thousands of premium features. The subscription is made directly through the app.
2. How to use KineMaster to create videos?
Now that you know everything about KineMaster, we will teach you how to use it to make your videos look professional with ease. Remembering that, to be able to do anything, it is necessary to install it. Follow the link to the Play Store or the App Store for that.
The process for you to cut a video using KineMaster is quite simple. To begin, you must add the video to the app by clicking on the + in the circle on the right of the screen. After adding it, click on the video at the bottom of the screen and then on the scissors icon on the right.
You will now have several different cutting options. Drag the video sideways on the timeline to configure where you want to cut from and then select the option you prefer.
The transition effects are quite easy to add to videos via KineMaster. First, you should have added at least two videos to your timeline, following the steps above.
In the middle of the two videos you will see a gray button with a + in the middle. Click on it and the transition menu will appear. Choose from there which one you want.
Dubbing on KineMaster
Dubbing is another very useful tool offered by this application. To add one, just after adding videos, click on the microphone button that says "Voice" and then on "Start".
After you finish recording, it will appear as an audio track just below the section of the video where it will be played. It is also possible to change various settings of the recording and your voice, adding the most varied effects.
Another almost essential thing in creating really good videos is adding new texts. The process for adding them and customizing them is quite simple. Click the "Layer" and after the text button represented by a "T".
Now, type whatever you want to be added as text and a yellow bar will appear below the video. Drag it sideways to change the placement and length of the text. Your settings are located on the left side, where you can change the font, color and more.
Finally, we have the music addition tool, almost necessary for good videos. Doing this through KineMaster requires few clicks: first, click on the "Audio" in the starting circle.
Then, select which form of audio you want (in this case, music). From the list, choose which song you want and it will appear in a green strip just below the video.
So, did you like KineMaster?
Did you know KineMaster or was it new to you? Do you want to start using it to create your almost professional videos? Also, check out our guide on how to edit images and videos for Instagram and learn everything you have to know about Clips, a free Apple app for editing videos.
Remember: If what you want is to edit your videos in a complete and professional way on your computer, the most recommended tool is Movavi. He is one of the best video editors out there, offering everything you could ever want to edit your videos. To use it, just follow our link to win a free trial!